I've FINALLY made a successful blog! lol I've tried lots of times and also failed XD anyway I've not been on pico recently until earlier today and I was glad to be back on until i got a message from someone (naming no names) criticizing a statement on my pico profile saying that I don't like newbs which is actually not true, I only dislike some newbs but i also dislike some other people on pico. when I sent them a reply they sent me one back saying that I 'dislike gods creations' or something like that which I found pretty insulting and not true. ah well its their loss anyway if they approached me a little nicer I could have gotten to be friends with them and maybe put them on my blog. Anyway so as not to end my first post on a 'sour note' I have decided to make some events for people to have a chance to appear on my blog! I hope u look out for them.
I'll be putting on some rooms that impress me, some of my friends etc and I hope you enjoy it and keep checking up too see more posts and new pictures I will put on. oh my, im sorry for rambling on so much! (omg i sounded like a 50yr old XD lol) anyway I'll let you get on now sorry for saying so much! Goodbye and have a great pico life :)
btw my pico name is Må¥å๖ۣۜ♥™
No comments:
Post a Comment